Because I'm lazy and kind of a spazz I decided i will no longer be posting movie reviews up in herrrrre! It serves no purpose, I watch too many movies and writing a long drawn out review about the artists aesthetic purpose seems boring and blah when a simple thumbs up or down would suffice. So I deleted all the old movie reviews! They is GONE! I've decided I will throw my rants out into the universe through this here blog. Consider me a slightly hotter version of a grumpy old man who hates most things and yearns for the good old days.
Don't get me wrong, there are things in this godforsaken planet that I do enjoy and some I even love and I will take time to share those too. So stay tuned kiddies, hopefully this time my determination will stick and you will get a peek at the inner workings of my brain more than once every blue moon. Here is to hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment